Job Type: Remote Part-time (10-20 hours/week, work from home)
Sparo is an award-winning, digital health startup in St. Louis committed to helping people breathe better, be more active, and live happier. We’re a small, energetic team based in downtown St. Louis at T-Rex, a coworking space and incubator right at the heart of the St. Louis startup community and home to 100+ companies. Lift Pulmonary Rehab is a service that provides expert-guided, online fitness and wellness classes to seniors with respiratory conditions. Lift classes and programs are designed by a multi-disciplinary team to help members reduce their shortness of breath, increase their endurance and mobility, and improve their quality of life.
At Sparo, we partner with organizations to provide Lift to individuals who qualify at no charge to the patient.
We are looking for someone to assist in helping new members set up and utilize their free membership to Lift
Pulmonary Rehab. Key responsibilities for this position include phone calls to:
1. Educate people about Lift Pulmonary Rehab
2. Sign them up for a free Lift membership
3. Provide instructions to ensure they can get back to our website/app and log into their account
4. Following up with members to see how classes are going and how they are feeling
As a customer success and happiness representative at Sparo, you will collaborate with the founders and marketing team in a fast-paced startup environment to help Sparo fulfill its mission and help improve the lives of the millions of seniors with breathing problems.
- • Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Are tech savvy and are excited to help seniors navigate technology
- • Consider yourself a “people person” and a self-starter
- • Are a patient and creative problem solver
- • Have experience with tutoring, teaching, customer service, or something similar