Popwallet: Senior Software Engineer
Popwallet enables brands to drive and measure the consumer journey from awareness to conversion, connecting mobile engagement to real-world behavior by delivering personalized and connected experiences through mobile wallet marketing.
- Implement product functionality and test suites.
- Contribute to and review design documents and project implementations.
- Mentor and work closely with other software engineering team members.
- Ensure smooth product releases and support.
- 5+ years experience with Java or a similar language.
- Expertise developing web applications, web services and platform integrations.
- Knowledge of Unix shells and scripting.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex concepts clearly.
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of the software engineering process and output.
- Java 8, Vert.x, Vue.js, MariaDB/MySQL, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.), Git, Docker, Kubernetes
Posting provided by Popwallet.