Title: Program Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time; 20-25 hours per work; virtual office option
Salary/Wage: Hourly, commensurate with experience.
POSITION REPORTING: Executive Director, and work closely with all team members.
ITEN is celebrating ten years as a catalyst for technology innovation. Our unique programs, events, and resources offer tech startups a commercialization roadmap from idea stage through design, prototype, launch, revenue generation, funding -- ultimately leading to growth and scaling. We have supported over 900 startups in the St. Louis region.
SPECIFIC DUTIES:The Program Coordinator will assist in managing, communicating, promoting, planning, and executing meetings, events and programs (“Programs”) for ITEN. The Program Coordinator’s responsibilities will include:
- Working with team members to design, promote and deliver ITEN Programs
- Manage program logistics including reserving/scheduling meeting rooms, Audio-Visual (A/V) equipment, furniture, room set-up, food & beverage, printed materials, and special items
- Program day prep/set up, including A/V presentations, etc.
- General administrative support at event and program meetings
- Create branding for Programs including flyer and advertising design
- Support the development and design of E-blasts and maintenance of print and electronic collateral including but not limited to: direct mail for events, calendars; brochures and e-newsletters
- Manage timely updates on the websites to reflect activities, events and programs
- Attendance at early morning, evening or weekend events may be required
- Provide on-site logistical event and program support which may include taking meeting minutes
- Event wrap-up help including sending thank you notes to sponsors and/or participants
- Conduct member surveys to gauge event and program satisfaction and evaluate results
- Manage community member distribution lists to support outreach in CRM
- Other duties as may be assigned