iSite Media: Outside Sales Representative
Isite Media is revolutionizing the way brands interact with fans at live events by providing a platform that delivers a clear message, not just another logo. Our network of digital displays, strategically located in the restrooms of high traffic venues, create a 1-on-1 brand experience that can’t be replicated anywhere else inside live entertainment venues.
iSite Media is looking for an energetic B2B outside sales representative for national and local sports advertising sponsorships. The applicant will have proven sales success and relationship experience with national organizations and sports and entertainment venue media sales. Documentation of past experience will be requested and only the ELITE of the industry will be considered. If you are confident in your sales abilities, get excited by uncapped earnings potential, and want to be on the ground level in a rapidly growing and award-winning media technology company, then this opportunity is for you. iSite Media is in the business of using digital display technology to increase marketing exposure, reduce operating costs, and maximize bottom line profits for our clients. Our core expertise is to provide high-tech marketing solutions inside some of the most recognizable venues in the world, such as professional and collegiate sports stadiums and arenas, casinos, amphitheaters, and high-level entertainment facilities. Every business that sponsors local and national sports teams, concerts, or any other large capacity venue that wants their brand inside a major venue is a potential client. There continues to be an acceleration in the adoption of our advertising technologies and we are the experts that help businesses make the transition. We work closely with national sports and entertainment marketing brands, professional and collegiate teams, media buying agencies, and we’re well known as the leaders in the field of in-venue advertising.
This enables us to offer our clients large reductions in project marketing costs and drive ROI that makes good economic sense – which translates into a no-brainer partnership! Sales will be made in a quality over quantity driven model, where you are required to build and maintain relationships with clients, to ensure a successful experience now and into the future with iSite Media.
We are looking for a high-caliber, full-time sales professional that wants to make unlimited income and provide us with a great addition to our sales team.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and outgoing – a true “hunter” mentality
- Must have great communication skills
- Must have sound computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, CRM Systems
- Must be able to work remotely and travel within the United States if needed
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must have the physical ability to walk for periods of time while assessing large stadiums and venues
- 8+ years of proven large venue sponsorship sales background required
- Knowledge of the advertising and sports and entertainment industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree (required), Master’s degree (preferred)
- Attainment of annual sales goals in assigned territory
- Generate business through a variety of sales activities, including calling on businesses and developing relationships with stadium/venue executives and/or owners, property managers, and internal sales teams
- Develop relationships with media buying agencies
- Provide complimentary assessments to businesses then use the data collected to provide ROI reports
- Communicate (both quantitatively and qualitatively) the benefits to the customer
- Close deals and exceed revenue expectations
- Submit accurate and complete project paperwork to initiate scheduling and work orders
WHAT YOU GET:
- Generous commission-based compensation package
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training and technical support
- Top sales account executives will earn six-figure + salary including commissions first year
- Bonuses and sales competitions on top of salary and commission
- Remote working availability
- Fun and rewarding working environment with quick potential for growth
- Expense account for travel and client entertainment
- Perks including tickets to professional and collegiate sporting events as well as private entertainment events
(opening provided via T-REX's Tech Talent & Job Fair on 2/27/19. To apply, contact iSite Media directly)