About Us:THE GO-TO SOLUTION FOR TRACKING WAIT TIMES, IN REAL-TIME.
CheckTheQ tracks and communicates wait times: We help airports, stadiums, and venues help their customers.
Job Description:We’re looking for talented, motivated software developers to join our Saint Louis based team. As a fast-growing technology company disrupting existing solutions, every developer gets to leave their mark. Using modern tech stacks, we build a variety of solutions for our clients in the aviation industry. We offer a collaborative environment, challenging work, and plenty of room to rapidly expand your skills. We’re looking for people who would make well-rounded, full stack contributions to our multiple solutions.
About the Job:
- Role: Full Stack Developer
- Industry: Airlines/Aviation, Venue Management, Enterprise Web Solution
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with deploying and operating applications in a cloud infrastructure. Bonus points if you have worked with Amazon Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, API gateways, AWS CLI, and Cloud Formation.
- Strong interest in client-side (web-based) development with at least one of the major modern web application technologies (Angular, React, Polymer, etc.).
- Understanding of web storage, databases, and REST APIs. Should have a strong focus on scalability and performance.
- Experience with Python development
- above-average salary
- equity options