Balto is currently looking for a part-time Operations Assistant to join our team in St. Louis. If you are a super organized and professional problem-solver who loves checking things off lists, we’d love to talk to you! While experience is important, we are ultimately looking for someone who displays our three key characteristics: integrity, intelligence, and energy. This position will support our Director of Operations in maintaining the day-to-day operations of a quickly growing startup. We need someone who is dependable and flexible!
This position is currently planned to be part-time to start but can grow into a full-time role for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communication Management
- Document Preparation
- Follow up on overdue invoices
- Creation of Weekly Sales Reports
- Creation of Meeting Notes
- Resource Management
- Supply Acquisition
- Coordinate Materials and Supplies for Conferences
- Maintain Meeting Recording Storage space
- Schedule meeting rooms
- Pay Vendors
- Set up offices for new hires
- Talent Management
- Book travel
- Coordinate Meals for Staff and Customers
- Coordinate Staff Community service projects
- Able to handle complex situations and confidential information with discretion
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and scrupulous about details
- Comfortable doing different things every day, and being interrupted regularly with the ability to get back on task
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc)
Some Balto benefits include
Balto is an artificial intelligence tool that transcribes and analyzes sales calls in real time to deliver live recommendations to sales reps while they navigate their calls. Sales reps use Balto to improve their communication skills, better understand customers’ needs, and consistently remember the key points that they need to address on every call. At Balto, you will experience firsthand the limitless passion and critical strategy that go into building a technology company from the ground up.
- Free Parking/Commuter Benefits
- T-REX membership
- Dog-friendly office
Balto is headquartered in the T-REX incubator, an innovative space in downtown St. Louis that houses a community of technologists and entrepreneurs. If you are excited about contributing to a successful, early-stage startup, please apply.
Balto is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, age, and veteran or disability status.
Interested applicants should apply through Balto's Lever.co Platform
Posting provided via lever.co