Our Company:Aggio (aggio.io) is a fast growing enterprise SaaS (Software as a Service) company with a mission to transform the agriculture industry by building sales and marketing applications that help our customers make better, more effective decisions.
Our Culture & ValuesAt Aggio we strive to create a positive atmosphere by practicing the following:
- Always DO THE RIGHT THING: for our customers, employees, partners, and our environment.
- Be TRANSPARENT: Build trust through transparency.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER: We work together, win and fail together. We don't tolerate jerks.
- Take OWNERSHIP & ACCOUNTABILITY: We are rewarded based on what we get done and not just what we do.
- Choose SUCCESS BEFORE PERFECTION: Execute with agility.
- Aim HIGHER: Shoot for the stars.
Job SummaryAggio (aggio.io) is looking for someone to join our development team, bringing substantial experience using ReactJS in an enterprise environment. A strong candidate would have plenty of hands-on experience developing ReactJS with Redux and covering code with automated tests, either using Test Driven Development techniques or by backfilling test coverage. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable on an Agile team, interested in playing multiple roles to fill gaps, and driven to learn new things. Full-stack developers are highly preferable.
- Ensure customer success by supporting existing functionality, working on customer issues, and providing the best possible solution
- Implement performance improvements and architectural changes to ensure the best possible product in terms of scalability, performance, and deployment to the cloud
- Innovate with new techniques and approaches to solve existing problems
- 8+ years of web development experience solving complex web engineering problems
- 3+ years of frontend software development experience, specializing in ReactJS, ideally with Redux
- Experience writing testable code with high automated test coverage
- TDD and/or BDD
- Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine, Cucumber, etc.
- Node, Express
- SOA, microservices
- Google Cloud Platform
- Material Design
- SaaS development
- Java and/or Groovy
- Be part of a no drama, results oriented, high performance team with a lot of autonomy for new ideas and bringing the best solutions for our customer and employees
- Comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, vacation, stock options and matching 401(k)
- Dedicated training budget for each colleague
- Extremely flexible work environment